Cheers! Enjoy limited time savings on all your favorite dance designers! Ballroom & Latin dancewear and shoes are up to 85% off so you can move in style for less! Hurry, sale lasts only 7/29 - 7/31! Shop & Save at DanceShopper.com now!>
Home \ Help \
1. Handwash only in lukewarm water. Use non-aggressive soap or mild washing detergent.
2. Spot clean with gentle finger pressing and massaging using a small amount of detergent. Never rub to clean. Use a soft sponge and small amount of detergent to clean a strongly soiled area. If the upper part of the dress is soiled, submerge the upper part only, leaving skirt on the outside. If the entire dress needs to be cleaned, wash in a bathtub or a large basin.
3. Never soak dress for long periods of time to avoid losing the crystal elements glued on the dress.
1. Once clean, allow dress to drip and then use dry towels to absorb remaining water until fairly dry. Then place flat on a drying rack, in a shaded area, turning it at least once to get fully dry.
2. Feather decorations are made new by blow drying on medium heat.
1. Store in original clothes bag, in a dark, cool and ventilated place.
2. Fold upper body gently over a clothes hanger to avoid pulling down on the shoulders and bodice.
Sign up for email to get exclusive promotions, updates on new arrivals, the latest ballroom fashion trends and more.
Thank you for subscribing!
Need more info? Chat with Us